Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October

Well its been awhile since I posted so I thought I’d give a quick update . The kids have been doing great. Knock on wood. I almost hate to mention when everyone is doing well because it always seems like someone gets sick as soon as I say that. Nicolas had his first field trip in last September to Evan’s Orchard. I got to go with him and we had a great time touring the orchard and picking a pumpkin.
The girls are learning more and more at daycare. They both can now singing a bunch of songs and also count to 20. Allison still is mother hen to Megan but most of the time Megan is okay with that. They are the best of friends most of the time. Yesterday in the car ride home I heard Allison ask Megan, “Megan, do you want to play with the strollers with me when we get home?” Megan said yes of course. It was so sweet.
Right now Megan says all of the time “I did that YESTERDAY.” Everything is Yesterday. Allison is always saying right before she is getting ready to get in trouble… “Mommy I am a good listener.”. Very cute. The just grow so fast!
I cant believe they will be 3 in just 2 ½ short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment