Friday, December 18, 2009

Tis the Season!!

It seems like forever since Ive updated my blog.There just isnt enought hours in the day !! Today is Nicolas' 6th b-day. I cant believe that 6 years ago today my little baby boy was born. Wow..just writing that brings tears to my eyes. He has gotten so big and so smart. He is doing fabulouis in Kindergarten, not one problem at all (even in behavior ...LOL) Also he is a fantastic basketball player. He is by far the best player on the team. last week he scored 10 points when teh final score of the game was just 13-6!
Can you tell that I am a proud momma??? We celebrated his birthday part last weekend. He had a pool party . All of the kids relaly enjoyed swimming. This week I am trying to finish up last minute christams shopping and wrapping and also planning the girls 3rd b-day part... Whew...Last but not least I do want to mention that I am so thankful to be doing all of this stuff. I know it may be overwhelming at times but I have been so blessed I try to remember that daily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment